TELS Group of Companies Today
TELS Company has been operating in the international freight-forwarding market since 2001.
Present-day TELS consists of 11 offices within EACU, the Ukraine, Western and Central Europe. Daily over 750 highly qualified specialists solve complex logistics problems.
TELS provides road, railway, air, sea and multimodal transportation for transnational industrial and trade companies.
TELS handles transportation of the following cargo types: groupage and full truck loads; dangerous cargoes (ADR); valuable cargoes; perishable cargoes and cargoes requiring special temperature conditions. Moreover, TELS provides transportation of oversized, heavy-weight and project cargoes.
TELS services meet the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality standards.
2,500,000 EURO per every insurance accident is the limit of TELS responsibility insurance proved by TTClub, UK.
TELS group of companies includes a transport company with a modern fleet of vehicles. All the vehicles comply with the environmental standard EURO-5, are equipped with satellite navigation systems and additional cargo securing systems. TELS’s fleet is approved for dangerous goods transportation.
TELS. Quality means the conformity to requirements:
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
ISO 14001:2015 – Ecological Management System
SQAS Certificate – Certificate of conformity to CEFIC standards
FIATA Certificate – Enternational Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations
Project transportation is the complex delivery of large facilities, including production lines, various factories, exhibitions, etc. This type of transportation involves a detailed study of the effective route and method of delivery, the development of effective loading and fastening schemes, the design of the goods, accompanying documentation, surveys of the shipment process, etc.
Oversize and heavy goods are objects of transportation, which parameters exceed the critical dimensions and weight for the3 delivery in the standard tracks. Such type of delivery covers huge machinery, industrial equipment, various metal structures, etc. if any of the parameters is exceeded: width 2.5 meters, total height 4 meters (vehicle+cargo), total weight 38 tons ( vehicle + cargo).
Advantages of choosing TELS
Our experience is your success
For us logistics is not just a service of transportation. We are involved in your transportation project:
- We give recommendations on international rules compliance of oversized, heavy and project cargo transportation
- We determine the best route and develop logistic schemes
- We prepare the vehicle for transportation
- We approve cargo placement schemes
- We prepare all necessary permits for transportation
- We carry out loading and unloading operations
- We insure cargoes
- We prepare documentation
- We provide information support 24/7
- We guarantee contractual obligations implementation — according to monitoring 64% of our Clients want to continue cooperation next year, and 36% count on long-term cooperation
- We guarantee responsibility for the cargo safety – TELS insures its liability to the client for the amount of 2,500,000 euros
- Quality of transportation services complies with ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system and ISO 14001: 2015 environmental management system
Experienced professionals work for you
- The total experience of the members of the project team in logistics is 23 years. The specialists were trained in the corporate training center, have BAMAP certificates, attend profile events constantly improving their skills and adopting the best practices.
Vehicle fleet of the European standard
- Vehicle fleet of TELS corresponds to the standard EURO-5
- Rolling stock average age is 2.5 years
- Each item is equipped with a satellite tracking system
- Rolling stock is equipped with all safety insuring means
- The drivers are provided with personal protective equipment
Professional driving staff
- Average experience of drivers is 10 years
- Every year drivers undergo certification and training courses at the corporate training center
- Drivers are constantly assessed on such KPIs as “compliance with work discipline”, “labor safety and fire safety regulations”, “job descriptions knowledge” etc. and undergo their duties audit on 12 procedures
A personal manager leads your project
- Regardless of the time zone and time of the day your project manager is ready to solve any issue. This is a reliable support for the Client in any language. Personal manager functions include: route and delivery scheme development, transportation process informing at your request, keeping records, financial accounting.